Event date: Wednesday 29 March 2023 Platform: Teams Live Time: 10am-11am
The topics will include:
New employment law developments on the horizon for 2023:
- Holiday pay consultation and case law
- Family friendly legislation for pregnant employees, neo-natal care, IVF and carers
- Developments on fire and re-hire of staff in changing employment contracts
Recent employment law developments:
- Gender identity v gender beliefs – the challenge of balancing differences in the workplace
- What are the pros and cons of the UK’s immigration schemes for employers
- What is the government doing to combat illegal working in 23/24 and how does this impact on your business?
The Webinar will conclude with a Q&A.
Please RSVP to Jo Force at [email protected] or telephone Jo on 01392 210700 by Monday 20 March. Webinar log in details will be provided nearer the time.
Stephens Scown is committed to creating an inclusive environment for people with disabilities. If you need
something that will help you to participate fully in this event please do let us know.
Following this event, one of our team will be in touch to see how you found it and seek your feedback on the session and any ideas for future sessions.