The Apprenticeship and Placement Awards 2023 celebrates the success of Bridgwater & Taunton College’s apprentices, T Level students, work experience students and their employers and the work they do in developing the skills and knowledge of the next generation of professionals.
We are delighted to be hosting the event in our McMillan Theatre on Thursday 4 May 2023, 6:30pm – 9pm.
We invite you to join our celebration through our sponsorship opportunities.
Award Sponsor = £250 including VAT per award
- Rising Star of the Year
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher / Degree Apprentice of the Year
- Work Placement Student of the Year
- T Level Placement Student of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (51 to 250 employees)
- Small Employer of the Year (1 to 50 employees)
- Work Placement Employer of the Year
- T Level Employer of the Year
- BTC Champion for Apprenticeships or Industry Placements Employer of the Year
- Two guest tickets for the event.
- Opportunity to present the award at the BTC Apprenticeship and Placement Awards evening.
- Company logo on the published awards guide (subject to sponsor being confirmed before publication deadline).
- Promotion via social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Sponsor thank you and mention in the thank you email to guests
- Post event PR opportunities including event photographs on the BTC website, social media pages and press releases.