We know that Wellbeing in the Workplace is an important topic for many of our members, so we are delighted to share the following course opportunities coming up in the New Year which are being run by our member business New Leaf Workplace Wellbeing:
Mental Health One Day Awareness Training For Line Managers
Bridgwater 21st January £149.00 per place – hurry, over 50% of places are already booked up.
Becky Wright New Leaf Workplace Wellbeing and Sharon James HR Solutions Ltd have created a one day course where the first part is a Mental Health First Aid Half Day Aware Course followed by part two which looks at how to handle difficult conversations and create a positive culture of well-being in the workplace.
Adult Mental Health First Aid Two Day Training
This two day course qualifies you to be a Workplace Mental Health First Aider.
Taunton 15th and 16th January 2020 – hurry, only 2 places left.
Yeovil 3rd and 4th March 2020
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support