At Taunton Chamber we are conscious that the pandemic has had a significant effect on our member businesses, and that now government restrictions are easing many companies will be looking to bring their teams back together, even if this has a office/ remote working blended approach. Some of our members work in sectors that have seen significant growth over the last 18 months, some have unfortunately needed to reduce their teams or will now have less need to bring everyone together on a regular basis.
All of the above scenarios mean that some of our members will be reassessing their current business space, to ensure a best fit going forward – whether that is upsizing, downsizing or actually ‘taking the plunge’ on business space for the first time. Therefore, we have pulled the following information which explores some of the opportunities that exist with fellow Taunton Chamber members. Please feel free to pass this information to any of your contacts who may be contemplating a move in the near future.
Company Spaces, Bridge Street – Taunton Town Centre
Our Taunton Chamber members Company Spaces have some very flexible options, which are available right now. Company have a number of secure, flexible, small offices that have a two week notice period and monthly fixed price inc all bills – this includes electric, high speed wifi, rates, rent, fresh spring water and more. All offices have 24 hour access with a key fob.
There are also several differently sized rooms on offer to accommodate slightly larger teams, that have flexible configuration to suit, and where there is the option to bring your own furniture.
Details can be found at https://www.companyspaces.com/office-space The Company team would be more than happy to show you round during working hours or email [email protected] for more details and availability.
Our Taunton Chamber members Summerfield Developments have the following opportunities available – for further details please contact:
Zoe Clements 01823 257961 [email protected]
Victoria House & Viney Court, 10 minute walk from Taunton town centre
- Office Space ranging from 140sq ft – 2035sq ft
- Offices to suit start up one man bands to established 40 people offices
- Onsite Café
- Onsite parking
- Onsite Meeting Room Hire – for tenants and public to hire
- Onsite Reception
- Flexible lease terms
Aintree House, Blackbrook
- First floor office suite totalling 1,182 sq ft
- High quality, newly refurbished
- Raised floors, suspended ceilings, LED lighting
- Air conditioning throughout
- 8 onsite car parking spaces
- Easy motorway access (adjacent to J25 of the M5)
- Attractive landscaped setting on an established campus.
Lakeside House, Blackbrook
- Office Space 1155 – 4561 sq ft
- Ability to split the accommodation to provide a range of office suites
- Onsite parking
- Easy motorway access
Westpark 26 – Wellington
Blocks C and D at Westpark 26, Wellington are available to let. These buildings are separate and can be sub-divided to create different size options ranging from 2,572 – 15,725 sq ft (239 – 1,460 sq m).
Learn more about this great business opportunity here
Taunton Chamber of Commerce members Hatfield White always have a great selection of retail, commercial and office space available
For all the latest information visit https://www.hatfieldwhite.co.uk/
or call 01823 353033
Current opportunities include:
- Offices at Tangier Central, The Crescent, Wellington and Fitzwarren House on Queen Street, Harding House on the Mount
- Retail space at North Street and on the High Street
- Industrial space at Priorswood Industrial Estate